DEVOTION OF THE FIVE FIRST SATURDAYS
First Saturday of each month are dedicated in honor of the Immaculate Heart Of Mary per our Holy Mother the Blessed Virgin Mary at Fatima messages given to Lucia of Fatima. Please read further down for explanation and promises of our Lady of Fatima for the Five First Saturday devotion. Our Lady asked the children at Fatima to devote 5 consecutive First Saturday, which can be started anytime of the year.
However, we recommend that everyone should observe this devotion every First Saturday of the month in honor of the Immaculate Heart of Mary throughout the year.
IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY DAILY AUGUST PRAYER: Download File
for the many blasphemies and sacrileges committed
against the Immaculate heart of Mary.”
Please also pray the following prayer after receiving communion (can be said right after mass)…“Most holy virgin and our beloved Mother, we listen with grief to the complaints of your Immaculate Heart surrounded with the thorns that ungrateful people place therein at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude. Move by the desire of loving you us our Mother and of promoting a true devotion to your Immaculate Heart, we prostrate ourselves at your feet to prove the sorrow we feel for the grief that people cause you, and to atone by means of our prayers and sacrifices, for the offenses with which people repay your tender love. Obtain for them and for us the pardon of so many sins. A word from you will obtain grace and forgiveness for us all.Hasten, O Lady, the conversion of sinners, so they may love Jesus and cease to offend GOD, already so much offended, and thus avoid eternal punishment. Turn your eyes of mercy toward us, so that henceforth we may love God with all our heart while on earth and enjoy Him forever in heaven. Amen
Jesus, Savior of the world, sanctify Your priest and sacred ministers.”
First Saturdays: All Prayers for the Reparation to Blasphemies against the Immaculate Heart of Mary
The promise made by Our Lady to Lucia at Fatima on July 13, the Most Holy Virgin said: Look, my daughter, at My Heart, surrounded with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce Me at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude. You at least try to console Me and announce in My name that I promise to assist, at the moment of death, with all the graces necessary for salvation, all those who:
(1) on the first Saturday of five consecutive months,
(2) shall confess,
(3) receive Holy Communion,
(4) recite five decades of the Rosary and
(5) keep Me company for fifteen minutes while meditating on the fifteen mysteries of the Rosary,
(6) with the intention of making reparation to Me.
Why Five First Saturdays?
Our Lord Himself gave the answer to Sister Lucy: My daughter, the reason is simple. There are five types of offenses and blasphemies committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary :
1. Blasphemies against the Immaculate Conception;
2. Blasphemies against Her Virginity;
3. Blasphemies against Her Divine Maternity, in refusing at the same time to recognize Her as the Mother of men;
4. The blasphemies of those who publicly seek to sow in the hearts of children, indifference or scorn or even hatred of this Immaculate Mother;
5. The offenses of those who outrage Her directly in Her holy images. Here, my daughter, is the reason why the Immaculate Heart of Mary inspired Me to ask for this little act of reparation . . (May 29,1930)
The Promises attached to this Devotion.
1. Salvation of our own soul
2. Salvation of sinners
3. Peace in the world